Over the next few months SAfH will be hosting a series of educational forums throughout the boroughs for parents, as part of our physical education campaign. The forums aim to educate parents on the following:
• Current status of physical education in NYC public schools
• Issues some schools face when it comes to meeting both NYS & NYC physical education policies.
• Insight on how the campaign will lead to solution based discussions
• Platform to voice their concerns to community stakeholders
• Tools necessary to organize and galvanize other parents
Date: February 28th, 2012
Location: Columbia Community Partnership for Health
390 Fort Washington
New York, NY ( 175th stop on the A train)
Please note: Event time on previous e-blast was incorrect
Please share this information with parent groups you work with! We need parents of NYC schools to make strides in this campaign!!
For more information and to RSVP, please contact Mariela Salazar at email@example.com or at 212-996-8714.